Praise Mary Ella Simmons, daughter of late rapper DMX, everything you want to know. Praise Marry, better known as Ella.
The celebrity child Mary Ella Simmons rose to fame because of her parents’ fame. DMX, best known as Earl Simmons, has 17 children, including her.
DMX’s daughter, Praise Mary Ella Simmons, was born on 18 April 2005. The rapper, who left 17 children behind, only had one daughter with her mother, Tashera Simmons, with whom he was married for 11 years.
Based on the information available, Ella may have been one of DMX’s closest friends. According to reports, the rapper was a devoted father to her, and they were often spotted together.
Praise Mary Ella Simmons
Ella Simmons was adored by more than one parent. On social media, her mother has made numerous posts about her, praising her fortitude, emotional intelligence, and warmth. Tashera once wrote: “Blessed for having such a strong girl.” She went on to describe Ella as funny, smart, and full of love.
DMX, an OG rapper, passed away in 2021, causing an enormous blow to the entertainment industry. Ella Simmons was the recipient of most of the condolences and love that were showered upon those who survived him.
As a result, her popularity grew, with a growing interest in learning more about the now 16-year-old. But who is Praise Mary Ella Simmons? Learn as much as you can about her here. Let’s begin.
The facts About Praise Mary Ella Simmons
- Three siblings and thirteen half-siblings make up Mary Ella’s family: Xavier, born in 1992, Tacoma, born in 1999; and Sean, born in 2002.
- Aaliyah Haughton is Ella’s sister and half-brother. Her father has been in multiple relationships with multiple women throughout Ella’s life.
- It is still too early to tell if she is interested in modeling based on her social media activity.
- Simmons seems to be a very private person, as she shares very little on social media; the little we know about her is from her parents’ social media accounts.
- The majority of Ella Simmons’ education has been in New York, where she was born and graduated from high school this year.
- Due to infidelity, drug abuse, among other reasons, DMX and Tashera ended their 11-year marriage after several years.
- In April 2021, her father, DMX, passed away after he was admitted after suffering an overdose-induced heart attack.
- As teenagers, her parents met and started dating after her mother dropped out of high school. They married in 1999 and had four children together.
- Elle’s mother founded the Freedom of Truth Foundation in 2010 as a way to inspire women and help poverty-stricken single parents.
- DMX had a negative net worth of -$1 million at the time of his death after a series of legal and financial issues.
Praise Mary Ella Simmons Quick Facts:
- Birthday: April 18, 2005
- Birthplace: New York, USA
- Age: 16 years old
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Height: 5 feet 3 inches
- Weight: 55 kg
- Relationship Status: Single
- Boyfriend: Unknown
- Children: None
- Net Worth: Unknown
Ella’s Mother, Tashera
- Tashera is Ella’s mother and a famous actress, but she is best known for being the rapper’s wife.
- In 2010, she founded Freedom Truth to inspire women worldwide and help poverty-stricken single parents.
- Having married in 1999, the couple was together for 12 long years before parting ways in 2012, and their divorce was finalized in 2014.
- Their relationship and their children suffered due to DMX’s addiction and frequent trips to rehab that affected their relationship.
- Both held no grudges against each other and were always complementary to each other whenever each spoke about the other.
- The relationship between Tashera and DMX remained strong and healthy until DMX passed away.
DMX – Earl Simmons
Earl Simmons was an American rapper and actor known by the stage name DMX (from Dark Man X). As a rapper, he began his career in the early 1990s and released his debut album in 1998, which sold 251,000 copies within its first week of release.
Next year, he released yet another album, which went on to become his best work throughout his career. The album debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 charts five times in a row for the first time.
How Did Her Father Die? The Cause of His Death
DMX, who started using drugs at a young age, had a heart attack at his home on April 2, 2021, causing him to be rushed to the hospital. According to tabloids, the attack was caused by a drug overdose.
After spending a week in the hospital, DMX’s health did not improve, instead, he lost functionality in several essential organs. The rapper passed away on April 9th. Cocaine-induced heart attacks were blamed for his death.
Praise, the then-devastated girl, managed to take a picture of them together a few days after her father’s death. In the image, she wrote:
“nothing will ever explain how i feel, how this whole situation feels. my twin, i love you. we were the same person as a whole and i’m glad to have been blessed with being your daughter. you were and will be remembered to me as funny, charismatic, emotional, real, understanding, and loving. greatful for all those talks that we got to have, i never didn’t learn from you.”
Praise Ella Simmons Now
At the moment, 16-year-old Ella studies as a college student, but neither she nor her mother has mentioned anything about her college. In the meantime, it is not known what academic qualifications she has.
Though she has always been known as DMX’s daughter, she always maintains a low profile.
As opposed to her parents and siblings, she lives a very simple, laid-back lifestyle. Despite the possibility of enjoying the limelight as a celebrity child, she instead opts for a more subtle lifestyle.
Praise Mary Ella Simmons Net Worth
Her net worth has not been quantified yet. However, Praise’s father was estimated to have had a negative $1 million fortune at the time of his death. The late artist was financially successful at first, but he filed for bankruptcy three times.