Love You Quotes: Famous Love Quotes
When you absolutely love someone, it may be difficult to communicate those emotions through words. Real love may make you exhibit weak knees and helpless to speak. Perhaps that’s the best type of love – where the other person makes you fall so completely in love that you are unable to think properly. Though that can become a problem as well.
This list of the best love quotes is sure to make it more comfortable to express your passions and emotions of love to your partner.
These fun love quotes and sayings will help you describe exactly how you are feeling.
“I’m selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.”
― Marilyn Monroe
“You’ve gotta dance like there’s nobody watching, Love like you’ll never be hurt, Sing like there’s nobody listening, And live like it’s heaven on earth.”
“As he read, I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once.”
“Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn’t it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it opens up your heart and it means that someone can get inside you and mess you up.”
“Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”
“Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.”
“We’re all a little weird. And life is a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness—and call it love—true love.”
- Let us always meet each other with a smile, for the smile
is the beginning of love. Mother Teresa
- Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. Oscar Wilde
- A loving heart is the truest wisdom. Charles Dickens
- There is no remedy for love but to love more. Henry David Thoreau
- Let all that you do be done in love. 1 Corinthians 16:14
- And above all these put on love, which binds everything together in perfect harmony. Colossians 3:14
- And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love. 1 Corinthians 13:13
- Love is not only something you feel, it is something you
do. David Wilkerson
- Being loved is life’s second greatest blessing; loving is the
greatest. Jack Hyles
- Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul. Saint Augustine
- The best use of life is love. The best expression of love is time. The best time to love is now.
- How do you spell ‘love’?” – Piglet “You don’t spell it, you feel it.” – Pooh
- Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within.” James Baldwin
- Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope.” Maya Angelou
- A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you. Elbert Hubbard
- Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that. Martin Luther King Jr
- “As he read, I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once.” – John Green
- “Loved you yesterday, love you still, always have, always will.” – Elaine Davis
- “I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more.” – Angelita Lim
- “I love you not only for what you are but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.” – Elizabeth Barrett Browning
- “Thinking of you keeps me awake. Dreaming of you keeps me asleep. Being with you keeps me alive.” – Unknown
- “I need you like a heart needs a beat.” – Unknown
- “When I say I love you more, I don’t mean I love you more than you love me. I mean I love you more than the bad days ahead of us, I love you more than any fight we will ever have. I love you more than the distance between us, I love you more than any obstacle that could try and come between us. I love you the most.” – Unknown
- Love isn’t something you find. Love is something that finds you. Loretta Young
- Love cures people – both the ones who give it and the ones who receive it. Karl A. Menninger
- True love cannot be found where it does not exist, nor can it be denied where it does. Torquato Tasso
- We need 4 hugs a day for survival. We need 8 hugs a day for maintenance. We need 12 hugs a day for growth. Virginia Satir
- Someday, after mastering the winds, the waves, the tides and gravity, we shall harness for God the energies of love, and then, for a second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire. Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
- Love feels no burden, thinks nothing of trouble, attempts what is above its strength, pleads no excuse of impossibility; for it thinks all things lawful for itself, and all things possible. Thomas a Kempis
- Questions to Ask a Guy!
- “If I know what love is, it is because of you.” – Hermann Hesse
- ”I fell in love with her courage, her sincerity, and her flaming self-respect. And it’s these things I’d believe in, even if the whole world indulged in wild suspicions that she wasn’t all she should be. I love her and it is the beginning of everything.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
- “I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow.” – Leo Christopher
- “If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.” – A. A. Milne
- “A man is already halfway in love with any woman who listens to him.” – Brendan Francis
- ”I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul.” – Pablo Neruda
- ”Women are meant to be loved, not to be understood.” – Oscar Wilde
- “You make me want to be a better man.” – Melvin Udall
- “Thinking of you keeps me awake. Dreaming of you keeps me asleep. Being with you keeps me alive.” – Unknown
Daily Quotes for Inspired Living
#1: It’s only when you have the courage to step off the ledge that you’ll realize you’ve had wings all along.
#2: Trust is knowing that we’re exactly where we are supposed to be in life, especially when it doesn’t feel
#3: In every moment, you are the only one who gets to choose your attitude. Choose wisely.
#4: The greatest personal fulfilment comes when we contribute to improving the welfare of others.
#5: Who and what you are will be determined by you, not by your circumstances.
#6: Follow your passion. Listen to your heart. Trust the process. Be grateful. Life is magic and your
#7: Life is about right now in this very moment. Not tomorrow, not yesterday but NOW. Live it!
#8: Having a great dream and belief in yourself is great, but nothing happens until you take action.
#9: Your words are simply the thoughts of yours that will become things the soonest.
#10: Refuse to be defined by someone else’s vision of what’s possible.
#11: In all moments, for all reasons–love completely.
#12: If we aim high and fall short, we still achieve more than by aiming low and falling short.
#13: May you recognize the passion and the possibility in your day today and have the courage to follow it.
#14: In every moment, for every reason–choose LOVE.
#15: Set your goals high and do something every day to move forward
#16: When was the last time worry ever solved a problem? Breathe and know that you are perfect in this
#17: Limitations seem real when we lack faith and belief. With faith and belief, anything is possible.
#18: Today, be the person of your dreams. See and act from their eyes.
#19: Praise is one of the best, yet inexpensive gis we can give to others.
#20: There is nothing more important in the world than loving yourself.
#21: In times of turmoil, it matters not that we forgot we are ingnite, unlimited beings. What matters
most, is how quickly we remember.
#22: Most times, regrets are things we didn’t do, not those we did.
#23: Take the time today to be good to you, in thoughts, deeds and actions–but especially in your thoughts.
#24: Remember, perspective can cause two people to look at the same thing and see two totally different things.
#25: Every good thing you do creates ripples that you may not see. Do them anyway.
#26: For today, think positive thoughts, believe in yourself and others, share hugs and spread love. That’s it–nothing else.
#27: Everything starts from gratitude. Everything. From there, all else lines up for you.
#28: Life is more meaningful when our goal is fulfillment rather than gratification.
#29: Focus on the WHY of life and not the HOW, remembering that where focus goes, energy %ow#30: Change your thoughts and you’ll change your world.
#31: Collaboration and cooperation will beat the competition every time. ink abundantly. Speak
authentically. Serve willingly. You have enough. You are enough.
#32: Nothing has the power to radically change a life more than an attitude adjustment.
#33: The fastest way to get unstuck is to go do something for someone else.
#34: Success ofen comes to those who are too naïve to know that what they’re trying to do is impossible.
#35: Sometimes the greatest gife you can give another is to ask for help. ere is pleasure in giving.
#36: True wealth is celebrating the present moment.
#37: You can submit the biggest mountain by simply taking the first step.
#38: Either way you’re going off the ledge. So why not jump now so God doesn’t have to push you? Your wings are beautiful!
#39: To achieve your dream, see the world as you want it to be, not as it may appear to be.
#40: We make room for love when we first invite understanding into our hearts.
#41: e greatest limitations in life are the ones we place on ourselves.
#42: As you close your eyes tonight, may you know how blessed you are and celebrate with gratitude.
#43: Remember, you are an infinite being and deserve a day filled with unlimited potential.
#44: Start with your beliefs, which will lead your thoughts, which will create your actions, which will
produce your results.
#45: Change requires you to shi your identity of who you are.
#46: When we focus on what we can do instead of what we can’t, a world of possibility opens unto us.
#47: Adversity can be turned into opportunity simply by adjusting our perception and our attitude.
#48: Play and don’t take yourself or the world so seriously. Create reasons to laugh!
#49: Challenging people are in your life for a reason–love them.
#50: Never underestimate the power of an unlimited being–YOU.
Signs You’re Falling in Love
- You’ll read his texts over and over
- You walk really slowly when you’re with him
- You pretend to be shy when you’re with him
- While thinking about him, your heart beats faster
- By listening to his voice, you’ll smile for no reason
- While looking at him, you can’t see anyone else
- You start listening to slow songs
- He becomes all you think about
- You get high off of his smell
- You realize you’re always smiling when you think of him
- Even though there was no specific name mentioned, you were thinking about him as you read this.