Drooping eyelids are associated with appearing tired and older.
The weight from a drooping eyelid may also tire the muscles of the eye and cause fatigue. So, if you have sagging eyelids, you should be following these simple and easy home remedies:
1. Egg white mask: Egg whites tighten and firm your skin. All you’re going to need is the egg white. Hold your eyelid closed and dip a cotton swab into the egg white.
Rub the cotton swab across the crease of your eyelid. Keep holding your eyelid closed and wait for the egg white to dry or you could sit in front of a fan to speed up the time.
Then wash it off with cool water.
2. Cucumbers: Not just for salads, cucumbers are an excellent remedy for drooping eyelids. All you need to do is put some slices of chilled cucumber over your eyelids and let them stay for 15 to 20 minutes.
3. Aloe Vera gel: Aloe Vera gel contains antioxidants which help to treat sagging eyelids. It helps to tighten the eyelids and also keep your lashes hydrated and moisturized.
4. Ice cubes: Another quick and easy home remedy to treat sagging eyelids is using ice cubes. Using ice cubes can help to constrict the blood vessels which help to prevent the drooping effect of the eyelids.
5. Olive Oil: The antioxidants in olive oil help in treating the problem of drooping eyelids pretty well. Heat some olive oil. Once you get it to lukewarm temperature, massage your eyelids with it and let it stay overnight.
6. Green tea: The anti-inflammatory properties and antioxidants in green tea can help to treat sagging eyelids.
Disclaimer: None of the information on our videos is a substitute for a diagnosis and treatment by your health professional.Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to starting any new diet or treatment.
Images And Videos Are licensed under CC: