Ariana grande height, Bio, Net worth, interesting facts, who is Ariana grande dating, who is Ariana grande engaged to. Originally known for her work on a Nickelodeon sitcom, Ariana Grande.
Who is Ariana Grande?
Ariana Grande is a 27-year-old American singer and actress. Her successful career in music has seen her receive 2 Grammys, 22 Guinness World Records and many more prestigious awards. Her rise to the pinnacle of the American music industry since she began her career in 2008 has been nothing short of meteoric. She has been featured on lists such as the Celebrity 100 (Forbes), and the 100 most influential people in the world (Time).
Ariana Grande-Butera was born in the city of Boca Raton, a city in Florida’s Palm Beach County. The Broadway musical 13 saw Ariana make her career debut aged only 15. Her career breakthrough came in the form of a role in the television series Victorious, which was produced by Nickelodeon and ran from 2010 – 2013. She saw further success from her role in another Nickelodeon-produced series – Sam & Cat – which ran from 2013 – 2014.
In the meantime, Ariana’s singing talents, which she exhibited through videos on her YouTube channel, also caught the eye of Republic Records’ executives. This led to Ariana signing with the label in 2011. In 2013, her first album Yours Truly was released and went on to top the US Billboard 200 chart. The album’s lead single, ‘The Way’, charted in the US Billboard Hot 100’s top ten. All in all, the album was praised for its pop and R&B style and Grande’s vocal performances.
She followed up her debut album with two more albums – My Everything (2014) and Dangerous Woman (2016). Both albums retained the pop and R&B style from her first album, but incorporated elements from EDM as well. Her fourth and fifth albums, Sweetener (2018) and Thank U, Next (2019) took more of a trap route in terms of music, and she used the album to talk about her personal struggles. Her sixth studio album, Positions (2020), saw her return to her R&B roots.
Awards include 22 Guinness World Records, 2 Grammys, 2 Billboard Music Awards, 9 MTV Video Music Awards, 3 American Music Awards, and 1 Brit Award. Apart from these awards, Grande also holds multiple Billboard Hot 100 chart records such as:
- the only artist to have 5 number-one debuts
- to have every lead single from each of her first 6 studio albums debut in the chart’s top 10.
On the personal front, Ariana has had to manage and cope with several health conditions such as hypoglycemia, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and anxiety. She has also had relationships with prominent public figures such as actor Graham Phillips, rappers Big Sean and Mac Miller, and comedian Pete Davidson.
Ariana Grande’s height is 1.55 m (5.08 feet).
Ariana Grande Net worth
According to Celebrity Net Worth’s report, Ariana Grande’s net worth (2021) is nearly $180 million. When she played at Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival in 2019, she was paid $8 million for two days. In 2014, Grande released her second studio album, and she continued to attain wealth. Two of her albums in 2019 became No. 1 hit, and it’s thought she brings home between $20-$30 million yearly.
- Ariana’s father, Joan Grande, is the CEO of a marine communication equipment company.
- Her mother, Edward Butera, is the owner of a graphic design firm.
- She also has a brother, Frank James Michael, who works professionally as a dancer.
- Ariana has described herself as an Italian American with Abruzzese and Sicilian roots.
- School life was spent across Florida’s Pine Crest School and North Broward Preparatory School.
- Ariana’s biggest musical influences include Whitney Houston and Mariah Carey.
- As of May 9, 2021, Grande’s YouTube channel has more than 47 million subscribers and 18 billion views. She is the most-subscribed female artist on the video-streaming platform.
- She is also the most followed female on Spotify with 55 million followers. She’s also the platform’s second most followed artist.
- On Instagram, she’s the most followed female and the second most followed individual, and she has cemented her place on the platform as a highly-respected social media influencer.
- She has more than 80 million followers on Twitter and 40 million followers on Facebook.
Who is Ariana Grande dating?
Ariana Grande started dating real estate agent Dalton Gomez in January 2020.
Who is Ariana Grande engaged to?
Ariana Grande is engaged to Dalton Gomez. The couple got engaged in December 2020. The news developed less than a year after the two were first noticed together in February, although the two have never shared how long exactly they’ve been dating.