Gleaming Skin and Foods
What can you do to get glowing skin? Here’s a list of 8 foods for glowing skin that will make you feel beautiful like never before.
1. Turmeric. Turmeric kills the harmful bacteria inside and outside your body. You can consume washed and peeled raw turmeric first thing in the morning or while going to bed with a glass of milk.
2. Carrots: Carrots are a powerhouse for glowing skin due to a large amount of beta carotene that helps prevent the degeneration of cells, slows ageing and makes your skin glow.
3. Lemons: Lemons are packed with vitamin C, vitamin B and phosphorous – an amazing food to make your skin glow.
4. Yogurt. Yogurt and buttermilk contain probiotics that help in digestion, absorption, and excretion. When your digestion is smooth, and you have no gut problems, your skin will be less prone to breakouts, dryness, and infections.
5. Avocado. Avocado is the perfect superfood for the skin. It is rich in vitamin E and healthy fats.
6. Blueberries: Antioxidants are one of the most important factors in maintaining beautiful skin, and eating blueberries is one of the easiest ways to get them.
7. Dark Green Leafy Vegetables. When it comes to skin health, dark leafy greens take the front seat. Loaded with antioxidants and essential vitamins and nutrients, dark green leafy vegetables such as spinach, Swiss chard, radish leaves, mustard leaves.
8. Beetroot. This pink coloured fruit comes loaded with vitamins and minerals which make you glow instantaneously.
Disclaimer: None of the information on our videos is a substitute for a diagnosis and treatment by your health professional. Always seek the advice of your physician or another qualified health provider prior to starting any new diet or treatment.