Happy Mother’s Day, MOM
Brief Motherday History
After the death of her mother, Anna Jarvis conceived of Mother’s Day to appreciate and honour the sacrifices and efforts mothers made for their kids. The Mother’s Day holiday arose in the 1900s officially as a result of Anna Jarvis’s efforts. To pay homage to all mothers, she started a campaign in 1905, the year when her mother passed away. Moreover, she did the first meeting for honouring mothers in her hometown of Grafton, West Virginia, in 1908.
It would not be wrong if we say every day is Mother’s Day because our moms deserve all the respect, care, and utmost love every day. Mother has been loving her kids since she just heard the little heartbeat, and the little life is stirring inside her womb. Our moms brought up us without caring about their selves, never made complaints, never made demands but gave their immense love unconditionally.
On Mother’s Day, you have a good chance to show her all the love and honour she deserves. When May rolls around, the pressure is on, and we seek sentimental cards and plan for Mother’s Day surprises. But unfortunately, sometimes, we don’t have proper words to show our feelings to our moms.
To make her feel special, we have collected some amazing messages. Remind her through Mother’s Day messages and cards that you are blessed to have her in your life, and without her support, you’re nothing. You can write these messages on a Mother’s Day card and gifts.
Stop mulling over the greetings; just read on!
1. Mother’s Day Messages For Cards
Hopefully, she will get the butterfly effect when she reads your messages loaded with love. You can write the following lines;
- Happy Mother’s Day!
- Thank you, mom, for being there through thick and think.
- I had your support when everyone deserted me.
- When I see in your eyes, I find the purest form of love.
- Happy Mother’s Day! You’re my best friend and my superhero.
- You have been my inspiration. Happy Mother’s Day, mom!
2. Funniest Ways to Wish Her Happy Mother’s Day
- I promise I’ll not make a mess in my room, maybe.
- I love you, superwoman, Happy Mother’s Day!
- How strong you are to raise a crazy child like me.
- Nobody could have done this better except you; I love you, Mom. Happy Mother’s Day!
- I’m blessed to have a fearless mom like you. But you are also blessed to have a kid like me.
3. Greetings from a Daughter
- Happy Mother’s Day to the wonderful women.
- Thank you for making me an independent woman.
- You have been the best listener.
- I can’t find a best friend like you.
- Thank you for raising me into a strong and fearless girl. I love you, MOM!
4. Mother’s Day Messages From Son
- Thank you for loving me even when I had been the naughtiest kid.
- I love you so much.
- Thank you for raising me into a brave and hardworking man.
- With love from the luckiest son in the world.
- “Happy Mother’s Day Mom! Couldn’t do it all without you!”
- “Mom, from feeding and clothing me, to loving me in the tough times, to helping me succeed in my goals– I owe it all to you.”
We gathered some ideal messages for Mother’s Day. Hope these message will help you in expressing your love to your mothers. Remind her of your appreciation for these beautiful messages. On the other hand, it’s important to thank her every day since she had put in countless efforts through the years.