Flags Your Body is Too Acidic
20 Signs Your Body is Too Acidic and 7 Ways to Quickly Alkalize It. If your body is overly acidic, you may be more susceptible to certain illnesses. Because of the prevalence of the Western diet and an inactive lifestyle, many people today are somewhat acidic.
If your acidity gets extreme, it is known as acidosis — a condition that requires urgent medical attention.
So how do you exactly go about alkalizing the body? Change your diet, and modify your lifestyle a bit – your body literally depends on you to do these things to survive.
Here are some things you can do to lower your acidity:
1. Drink plenty of filtered water every day. This will help flush toxic materials from the body at a faster rate.
2. Remove acidic foods such as those mentioned earlier.
3. Eat more greens – greens are incredibly alkalizing. Green smoothies, green juices, salads, anything.
4. Up your intake of alkaline-forming foods – vegetables and fruit are the best, with the second-best being nuts, seeds, beans and legumes.
5. Avoid GMO foods.
6. Drinking lemon water can help balance acid levels, too!
Social Links: Like And Follow Us To Stay Updated:
Disclaimer: None of the information on our videos is a substitute for a diagnosis and treatment by your health professional.Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to starting any new diet or treatment.