Ways to Keep Your Kidneys Healthy l Signs Your Kidneys Are Crying for Help.
1. You’re more tired, have less energy or are having trouble concentrating.
2. You feel the need to urinate more often.
3. Your urine is foamy.
4. You’re having trouble sleeping.
5. You have dry and itchy skin.
6. You have a poor appetite.
7. Your muscles are cramping.
8. Your ankles and feet are swollen.
9. You see blood in your urine.
10. You’re experiencing persistent puffiness around your eyes.
Sometimes those with kidney disease tend not to experience symptoms until the very late stages, when the kidneys are failing or when there are large amounts of protein in the urine.
Disclaimer: None of the information on our videos is a substitute for a diagnosis and treatment by your health professional. Always seek the advice of your physician or another qualified health provider prior to starting any new diet or treatment.